About this Event
We have understandably been unable to continue our usual face to face franchise networking. We are excited to be reconnecting with the franchise community in a new way, which will allow you to connect with those you may not have before with geography being no issue!
We are focusing on providing a support space for franchisors, and as such will not have a key speaker, instead your questions will take centre stage!
– We will begin at 10.50 with some informal introductions and time for people to settle in to the call.
– Each attendee will then have 30 seconds to introduce themselves and their business.
– Break out groups… 3x 15m break out sessions with 3/4 people (1 will be sector focused the other 2 random) to give you a chance to speak privately to three smaller groups of franchisors and franchise professionals. Get your questions answered by a group of your peers.
– Question discussion… We will now briefly as a group discuss issues raised by the earlier questions.
– Positive announcements… We want to end the call on a high, please share any positive news you have had this month!
**We will not have participants muted throughout the entire call, you will have time to discuss what is important to you, and raise comments in a natural manner.
So if you are a franchisor, thinking of franchising or if you work within the franchise sector. Join us for these FREE sessions, as although most of us network, we generally don’t have any opportunities to meet others in the franchising world, and this is why the AFA® has set up this online space.
These informative events are specifically aimed at franchise owners, those looking to franchise and service providers within the sector, who are seeking the latest industry news and updates. There will be an informal atmosphere and the chance to actively participate in a useful, roundtable discussion with other, like-minded individuals within the industry, looking at issues, trends and best practices.
You will also get your chance to throw questions to the group about particular challenges you are facing and get an excellent sounding board for how to overcome them.